FOP Lodge #1 is proud to offer it’s member’s children scholarship opportunities to help further their education. Tell us why you deserve to win FOP Lodge #1’s scholarship this year!
Winners will receive $1,500 for first place, $1,250 for second place and $1,000.00 for third place. Non-winning applicant’s names will be put into a drawing to win 1 of 5 – $250.00 scholarships.
- Applicants must be the child of a FOP Lodge #1 member, who has been a member for five years or since they were first hired.
- Applicants must have a “C” average or above.
- Applicants must not be receiving other scholarships totaling more than $5000.00.
- Applicants must wait one academic year if they have been the recipient of this scholarship previously.
- Applicant must enroll or be enrolled at a college, university, or trade school. (Other secondary institutions will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Applicants must submit an essay of up to 500 words, explaining why they should receive the FOP Lodge #1 scholarship.
Winners will be contacted by the FOP Lodge #1 Executive Board at the general membership meeting on June 19th 2018. All eligibility of students, institutions, etc., will be decided by the FOP Lodge #1 Executive Board. Payments to students will be made after proof of payment to the educational institution is received by the FOP Lodge #1 Scholarship Committee. Additional questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by Thursday, May 31st at midnight. No exceptions.