FOP Lodge #1 is proud to offer it’s member’s children scholarship opportunities to help further their education. Tell us why you deserve to win FOP Lodge #1’s scholarship this year!
Winners will receive $1,500 for first place, $1,250 for second place and $1,000.00 for third place. Non-winning applicant’s names will be put into a drawing to win 1 of 5 – $250.00 scholarships.
- Applicants must be the child of a FOP Lodge #1 member, who has been a member for five years or since they were first hired.
- Applicants must have a “C” average or above.
- Applicants must wait one academic year if they have been the recipient of this scholarship previously.
- Applicant must enroll or be enrolled at a college, university, or trade school. (Other secondary institutions will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Applicants must submit an essay of up to 500 words, explaining why they should receive the FOP Lodge #1 scholarship.
Winners will be decided by the FOP Lodge #1 Executive Board and notified in July. Winners will be invited to attend the July 20th FOP meeting to be recognized by the general membership. All eligibility of students, institutions, etc., will be decided by the FOP Lodge #1 Executive Board. Payments to students will be made after proof of payment to the educational institution is received by the FOP Lodge #1 Scholarship Committee. Additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by Saturday, June 5th, 2021 at midnight. No exceptions. Winners will be invited to the July 20th meeting.